layout chevron

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Phone Dump

Mom's first picture on her new iPhone!

Lazy Saturday visiting my Aunt Chloe

At my Aunt Amy's house for her gender reveal party--I chose boy (see my blue bow tie)
......I was right :)

Always at attention (there must have been food involved)

Now that it's warmer people are emerging from hibernation and I love watching them walk by

Typical Eddy sleeping picture

I really think I'm human sometimes

I've been more snuggly since I've been getting more exercise!

First 40 degree weather and walking on the path along Lake Mendota on campus

First 50 degree weather and walking on the path to Sun Prairie with mom

Laying in the bathroom while mom and dad get ready to go out to eat

Big yawn 

Probably staring at the back of mom's head while she's on the computer

Watching my people while they watch some NCAA basketball

No comments:

Post a Comment